The machines that they do use in New Hampshire are still Diebold even though they took off the Diebold labels on all the machines and replaced them with the Accuvote moniker. Premier Elections Systems is the name the company is using, but the company is still Diebold through and through.
I just returned from New Hampshire where I was campaigning with a great group of people. One of us just so happened to be a young IT guy who was allowed to inspect the machines at a NYC conference in 2005. When we arrived at a polling place in Keane our friend went inside to see if they were using the same machines. Once they realized he was not a voter in that ward they kicked him out rather abruptly, but not before he was able to confirm that indeed yes they were using the identical machines.
There is plenty of information on the net that detail the simplicity of rigging the Diebold machines so I won't go into too much detail. If you want more info I will point you in the right direction. Just drop me an e-mail.
They can easily rig these machines as has been proven with substantial evidence, but this is not the only problem with the entire system put in place. For example, if you wanted to vote for a republican you had to pick the reddish pink paper. If you wanted to vote democrat you had to take the blue paper. The Ron Paul Rider was working at one polling place checking off names when he noticed a confirmed Ron Paul voter taking the blue paper. Because of the rules put in place he could not notify them of their error. If there was a recount there is a very good chance that all of these human error mistakes would be excluded.
Another problem and it is a biggie is that the voters name does not go on the voting sheet. This leaves an opportunity for legitimate votes to be switched with illegitimate votes in any type of recount. All they have to do is take the actual pile and replace them with a predetermined pile thus putting a kabosh on the whole recount. Who is handling our votes? Chain of custody is a huge issue and needs to be examined.
Some interesting tidbits regarding the primary found in an excerpt from an article by Paul Joseph Watson I just finished reading:
Obama had a 13 to 15 point lead over Hillary Clinton heading into the primary. Nothing occurred that boosted Hillary's numbers immediately before the election, in fact immediately after the staged crying incident, many pundits argued it could only have harmed her chances. And yet Hillary somehow managed to instigate a near 20 p oint swing to defeat Obama by three per cent. If not for her 7% swing as a result of Diebold voting machines, Hillary would have lost to Obama. If Obama was struggling he would probably contest this bizarre outcome, but he is likely to accept the results simply to save face.
- The New Hampshire town of Sutton admits that it voided every vote Ron Paul received. The Congressman got 31 votes and yet due to a "human error," Sutton reported zero votes for Ron Paul. How "human error" can explain not counting 31 votes in succession for one single candidate is beyond the pale.
- As soon as people went public with the fact that their votes in Sutton had not been counted, other districts where Paul had supposedly received zero votes, such as Greenville , suddenly changed their final tallies and attributed votes to the Congressman.
- Two days after the primary it was revealed that a high ranking executive at the company that was contracted to program all of New Hampshire's Diebold voting machines has a criminal record, is a narcotics trafficker, and has previously defended the illegal act of "swapping out" memory cards for the machines during live elections.
- Going into New Hampshire Ron Paul was polling in the early teens and was a strong bet to take third place behind McCain and Romney. Four days before the vote, Rasmussen had Paul at 14% - a significant lead over Huckabee on 11% and Giuliani on 8% - and yet Ron Paul finished with just 8%. Proof of clear vote fraud, allied with the fact that Paul's numbers show a 6% swing from normally accurate pre-polling forecasts, clearly indicate chicanery was at hand, especially considering the fact that Paul lost those crucial few percentage points to Giuliani as a result of electronic Diebold voting machines which are known to be wide open to tampering and fraud.
- Going purely on hand-counts , which as we saw in Sutton were by no means angelic but at least harder to cheat on than Diebold voting machines without getting caught, Ron Paul would have won 15% of the vote and finished third. This figure would have more accurately correlated to the pre-primary polls rather than the ridiculous 8% he was eventually given.
- Numerous districts reported totals of anything up to 22% for "other candidates". What on earth does this black hole of "other candidates" mean? How can one vote for a candidate that is not on the ballot without spoiling the ballot paper? The district of Lisbon reported 22.5% votes for this mysterious "other" candidate, while in the large district of Londonderry, the "other" candidate received 1 0%. Many are now alleging that these "other" votes were merely siphoned from Ron Paul to keep his final number low.
There are no guarantees of anything when the results of Kucinich's and Howard's recount come through because the people that rig these things have so many ways to manipulate the vote except for one.
Now, there is not enough time for Michigan, SC and Nevada, but we can put an affidavit system in place to make sure that we have a legal record of all Ron Paul votes for Super Tuesday. Please go to www.ronpaulvotecount.com to read all about the plan. This idea will take a modicum of effort and will protect us from any manipulation. I believe if we get this system in place for Super Tuesday we can take the biggest swing at voter fraud this country has ever seen. I hope you feel the same way.
If they have a total that is different than ours we will catch them red handed. They probably will wiggle out of the chicanery using all the apparatus at their finger tips, but in the process we will wake up so many more to what is really going on behind closed doors. Afterall, this is a revolution of ideas to capture the minds and hearts of our sleeping countrymen.
If Dr. Paul decides to move the revolution's train down the tracks towards a third party run, which he's never unequivocally said no to, we will have many more on board steaming towards constitutional government and true freedom.
Now, I know a lot of you have shed a tear and lost hope in the light of this past week events, but I ask you, " Did Washington and his troops give up after losing so many battles, did Dr. King give up after being tossed in jail, did the Bonus Army not return to D.C. after being ousted by the U.S. Army, did the men, women and children striking for workers rights lay down in the face of their opposition?" No, they did not and they and their supporters had much more awful things done to them.
I finish with another excerpt from the same article by P. J. Watson:
We fully accept the Congress man's position and in hindsight it seems to be the right decision. Ron Paul supporters who view the campaign's decision to move on as a rejection of their wishes and a kick in the teeth should put themselves in Ron Paul's position and look at it from his perspective.
With just two primaries down and dozens to go, the Congressman's schedule is only going to get more grueling. He needs to pour every ounce of his energy into obtaining a very achievable fourth place in Michigan and building the momentum from there. It is up to the rest of us to hold people accountable and watch for vote fraud while supporting other public figures like Kucinich and Howard who are pushing for a recount in New Hampshire.
Now is the time for the Ron Paul Revolution to get past the smear attacks, resolve the disputes and express more maturity in accepting the difficulties the campaign has to overcome amidst the rocky political terrain of fighting this corrupt establishment.
Now is the time to reunite, re-commit, and redouble our efforts to educate America about the only genuine and growing movement for real change, and what could be our last chance to rescue freedom and hope - the Ron Paul Revolution.
Editor's Note: Please support this NH Recount effort which is being organized entirely by The Granny Warriors and We The People among the grassroots. Click here to donate and here for more information or just click the "Chip In" to donate now below!